zenzizenzizenzic
Worse thing of being talked about is Not being talked about at all

Read more stuff? Visit my Blog!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Movies: Munich

MunichI guess I'll have to watch the second time to understand this movie. I can't understand half the movie mainly because...
  1. German speaking English
  2. Arab/Palestinian/Israelis speaking English (I am not quite sure who actually, coz they look the same :p)
  3. Very untrustable and useless subtitles
Well...it's not like my English is bad or something, somehow I just have a hard time understanding the movie. However, I think this is a good movie and I like it. It wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea. It's a bit heavy, political...historical....for me. Hmm... I don't want to say much about the storyline. (Partly coz I dunno what to say :p) If you need more information, click on the image to read more. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home