zenzizenzizenzic
Worse thing of being talked about is Not being talked about at all

Read more stuff? Visit my Blog!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Critics hates Da Vinci Code

I was reading this article at The Star. It turns out the long anticipated Da Vinci Code didn't do so well with the movie critics. I was really looking forward to the movie because I liked the book. I am no Christian, and I quite enjoy the controversial plot. :p It's fiction anyway.

I'm watching the movie this Saturday so I guess I'll judge myself if the movie is good. :p

While I was really reading, this particular sentence by Sir Ian Mckellen really makes me laugh. XD

Ian McKellen, an openly gay actor who plays Leigh Teabing in The Da Vinci Code, tried to make light of the controversy.

"I'm very happy to believe that Jesus was married," he said. "I know the Catholic Church has problems with gay people and I thought this would be absolute proof that Jesus was not gay."

1 Comments:

  • js watched it yest...
    was kinda disappointed...
    almost fell asleep...
    its too longwinded ...
    many scenes r totally redundant n irrelevant...
    i jus cant help but compare it w the book somehow...
    guess i'd expected too much...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20/5/06 12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home