zenzizenzizenzic
Worse thing of being talked about is Not being talked about at all

Read more stuff? Visit my Blog!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

PostSecret

PostSecretOnce in a while, I will visit PostSecret to checkout the new content. PostSecret is a place where people send in their secrets anonymously on a postcard they've created. For me, I think it's a really meaningful project and have helped many people around the world.

What I saw today are all mothers related secret since it was mother's day few days ago. I came across this postcard which I think it's really sad and really touched my heart. Can you see that she's crying while creating the postcard? Can you see those blood on the postcard? Can you see at the bottom corner of the postcard which says "Jesus, I wish I'd stop bleeding". Whatever is happening to this girl, she's really suffering. I just felt so sad for her and I hope she's strong enough to go through whatever she's going through....

Click here if you want to read more ยป PostSecret

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home