zenzizenzizenzic
Worse thing of being talked about is Not being talked about at all

Read more stuff? Visit my Blog!

Monday, May 22, 2006

The Top 25 X-Men

Since lately all the hyped is about X-Men 3: The Last Stand I've decided to post this here. :p

I just came across an article about Top 25 X-men. Haha... I can't believe number 1 is Cyclops!!! I've never been a fan of X-men and I do not know any characters until recently. But my favourite is definately NOT Cyclops. I would prefer Wolverine and Nightcrawler. (coz the movie makes them so cool! haha...)

Anyway not to spoil your fun of reading I shall not mention more. Read if for youself here ยป Top 25 X-Men Have fun! XD

1 Comments:

  • cyclops is the leader of the x-men, if u follow the cartoon...
    my fav x-men has always been jean gray...
    but i don't want to watch the movie...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13/6/06 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home