zenzizenzizenzic
Worse thing of being talked about is Not being talked about at all

Read more stuff? Visit my Blog!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

TVB Series: Under the Canopy of Love

Cast: Kevin Cheng, Bosco Wong, Niki Chow, Claire Yiu, Charles Szeto, Natalie Tong, Angela Tong, Mimi Lo, Johnson Lee, Lily Hong, Chong Pui Chi, Lo Weng Han




Since I am a fan of love stories, it's pretty obvious that I'll highly recommend this series. The story line is very typical and predictable as well. When I say predictable it's usually like this: Boy meet girl, both fall in love, boy's bestfriend secretly love girl... and the story goes on.

The main aspect which I love about this series is that it has a very dreamy kind of setting which serves pretty well with the romantic storyline.

I am not really a fan of Kevin Cheng but I think he suits the character of this story pretty well. Just occasional blunders from Niki Chow, like when she quarrels with Kevin in the show, I feel that she is not expressive enough. All she does is shout.

Overall, watch this only if you are into light romance drama. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home