zenzizenzizenzic
Worse thing of being talked about is Not being talked about at all

Read more stuff? Visit my Blog!

Thursday, June 29, 2006

My FM site is down?

I was trying to access Myfm's website but I got this error.

An unexpected error has occurred!
This may be due to resource unavailability.The problem has been logged and the support team has been notified via e-mail.


Please try your request again. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Regards,


Web Development Team
tech@ampradio.net
Airtime Management & Programming Sdn. Bhd.

Well...Nevermind about that. Anyway, I wast trying to get a pic of this DJ - Vivian. I absolutely DISLIKE her. So happen everytime I head out for lunch in my friend's car I'll be listening to Myfm. I like Myfm but...so happen everytime in the afternoon, the person in charge has to be her!!

Not like she's young and cute but she's trying to act YOUNG and CUTE when she speaks. argh~~~ It's frustrating and annoying listening to her. Anyway... nevermind about that either. But as a radio DJ, I do expect a certain standard in the way they pronounce names because you are literally telling the whole Malaysia, you would want to get what you say right. But... today, what I heard on radio was...

  1. Orlando Brom
  2. Pirates of the Carib-bin

I can't believe that's what I am listening on radio from her!!! She's suppose to be some oh-so-popular radio DJ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home