zenzizenzizenzic
Worse thing of being talked about is Not being talked about at all

Read more stuff? Visit my Blog!

Saturday, June 10, 2006

New Trend?

As I was driving pass the round-a-bout in Uptown, I saw this :


At first glance, I figured maybe it's a bridal shop advertisement. But, no! There seems to be no name of the company whatsoever. Oh well, not thinking about it anymore, I was driving towards Uptown's 7/11, and one by one the lamp post along the road, I saw more of this!



Wow! This is indeed something. So I figured that they might be some celebrity or something. But after asking around, I found out that they are just a normal non-famous couple (which in turn after this, I suppose would be 'famous').

Frankly, I wonder who would find this romantic? They had banners all over Damansara Utama, Damansara Jaya as well as Bandar Utama! Would you find it romantic? Another one below!


Seriously, if you have loads of money, would you do such a thing?

3 Comments:

  • There's another gigantic near Mid Valley!!!

    By Blogger zen, at 12/6/06 9:24 AM  

  • yeaaah i saw this at the round-a-bout... was thinking some ppl damn semangat one...
    i dont think i want to advertise my wedding until like tat... unless i'm married to neil... then yeah! hahahaha

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13/6/06 10:18 AM  

  • Nope, I won't. Coz hor, I'd rather spend the money on my flights, kakaka...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 27/6/06 2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home