zenzizenzizenzic
Worse thing of being talked about is Not being talked about at all

Read more stuff? Visit my Blog!

Monday, July 24, 2006

Movie: Pirates of the Carribbean: Dead Man's Chest

I'm finally back online at home and I've finally watched the movie. Well... It was quite good. As usual, the most entertaining character has to be Johnny Depp. Overall the movie was a lot of fun and very entertaining to watch.

I must really agree with my friend xel that there's really too much tentacales!!! The octopus and the giant tentables... argh~ Anyway, it's definately one of those better movie to watch this year as compared to Superman or X3. I watched neither, but according to newspaper, the biggest flop this year will be (based on ranking 1-3) - Da Vinci Code, X3 and Superman Returns.

I shall not reveal any story here. There's a third movie coming but no idea when. The story is definately left hanging. haha... but it's not that bad. Go watch it!!

2 Comments:

  • see i told u the tentacles were horrible... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I HATE TENTACLES!!!
    *runs around screaming*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 24/7/06 10:01 AM  

  • hahaha, i just finished watching the movie on my laptop, i dunno who is xell exactly, but I seriously think those tentacles are really DISGUSTING!!! and the movie, hmmm, ok ok la... waiting for the third episod...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/8/06 3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home