zenzizenzizenzic
Worse thing of being talked about is Not being talked about at all

Read more stuff? Visit my Blog!

Saturday, July 01, 2006

O'Briens Irish Sandwich Bar

O'Briens in the CurveRecently I went to try out the sandwich in O'Briens Irish sandwich Bar. There are many branches currently, but I think the very first branch was in The Curve. O'Briens is very famous worldwide and since they call it Irish Sandwich Bars, I supposed it is very popular and originated there. When you have time, check out this site O'Briens Irish Sandwich Bars

Salmon SandwichI had the Salmon Sandwich. Look at all those smoked salmon. Yum Yum... It was really delicious and with whole meal bread, half a sandwich is enough to make me full. :p

Triple DeckWhile a normal salmon sandwich couldn't satisfy my friend's stomach, he went for a triple deck sandwich. There's a layer of Chicken (I think) and there's a layer of crispy bacon. I bet this is really filling and it's really yummy too!

Sandwiches here are all made fresh on the spot when you order. Prices... Moderate, Not too expensive. Well worth your money and it's filling. Definately a very healthy meal. I will definately be back to try out their other sandwiches.

2 Comments:

  • haha... just come to Belfast and you can have as much sandwich as you want!

    By Blogger snakebyte, at 4/7/06 7:42 PM  

  • ehhh, this 2 pics somehow reminds me of Subway's sandwiches (i know shapewise they look totally different...well...) anyway what i want to say is... I MISS FOOD BACK HOME!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/7/06 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home