zenzizenzizenzic
Worse thing of being talked about is Not being talked about at all

Read more stuff? Visit my Blog!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

San Francisco Steak House Set Lunch

On Tuesday I went to try the set lunch at San Fran, Damansara Intan. It's easy for me to go anytime because it's just downstairs! (My office is at Damansara Intan) I've been eyeing on the menu for some time, this is their second set of menu which looks more interesting as compared to their previous set lunch menu.

So I chose Tuesday to go because I want to try the Spaghetti and my colleague wants to try the Lamb. The set meal comes with any 2 choices of Soup of the day, Daily Salad or Dessert of the day. I'm not someone who enjoy a lot of sweet stuff, I went for the soup and salad.

Initially, they serve you bread and butter, then the salad, then the soup. The soup served that day was Corn Soup. By the time I was having the soup, I'm already kind of full!! Then the Spaghetti came. It was really yummy, very creamy, the portion was quite big. The lamb... speaking of the lamb. It was really yummy too! But... they serve us the lamb from Friday's Set Lunch (see pic below) rather than the Tuesday's lamb.

Anyway, the black pepper lamb was really well worth the price. They serve my colleague 2 big slices of lamb! I couldn't finish my spaghetti and my colleague was stuffed with lamb! haha...

Considering what we were serve, the portion, the taste and all. RM 13.90++ (5% govt tax and 10% service charge) is really well worth the money. After all the taxes, it round up to about Rm 15 per person. I might try their other set lunches soon.

Above's the menu of the set lunches for one whole week. Click on it for a larger version. Perhaps, you can decide which day you want to have your meal there. If I am not mistaken, there's set lunch at the Mid Valley branch too. I'm not sure what they serve, but you could visit their website and check it out ยป San Francisco Steak House It's under the promotion section.

For Reservatation, please call:
03-71182988
G01, G03 & G05, Ground Floor, Block A, Damansara Intan,
No. 1, Jalan SS20/27, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

1 Comments:

  • uwaaaah... i want to try their set lunch too!!! the previous one was so dodgy...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 24/7/06 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home