zenzizenzizenzic
Worse thing of being talked about is Not being talked about at all

Read more stuff? Visit my Blog!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Please say hi to my Hide plushies...

One dayyy.... I was walking down the street.... looking for the music.... any surprise...

and it was really a 'surprise' when I was given my very first Hide plushie as a birthday present (actually I pestered him to get one for my birthday present but I pretended to be surpised...)

And my life was almost fulfilled with my first Hide... which I called "kakkoi Hide"... one of the few things I intend to do in my life is to throw myself onto Hide's grave but unfortunately I realised that he was cremated and his ashes was thrown over the sea in the US... so there goes one of my lifetime dreams... at least I have my very own Hide plushie to make my life complete...

But deng deng deng
years later, my life was more complete when Zen "surprised" me with not only ONE but TWO Hide plushies for my I-forgot-how-old-I-was birthday! Uwaaah.... I feel so contented with my three Hides' surrounding me...

And my kakkoi Hide now has 2 new brothers: Santa Hide and Rocket Hide...
and Zen complains that Rocket Hide has a weird smell... ish... she's been sniffing on my Hide plushies.... naughty naughty girl... well I know she can't help it too! They're the cutest thing ever!!!

Anyway, I haven't start writing on my Hides' Grand Adventures.... gomen gomen
But will just have some little introductions on them first...



Poor kakkoi Hide... he was so lonely even though I try my best to make him happy but he still insist on fagging away his loneliness....


But not anymore!!!! Obviously Santa Hide is the one on the right....


They look like they're gonna make some formation like Flashman.... hahaha and one of my Hide CD in the middle...


Rocket Hide admiring Hide's picture... yes... Hide is definitely one-in-the-world... he can never be replaced and he will always remain in our memories....
T_T >>> Xell mourning...

4 Comments:

  • i assume hide is read as hee dae and not hide!? and zen, why would you smell it? yiaks!!!!

    By Blogger snakebyte, at 31/8/06 4:42 AM  

  • well...actually I didn't purposely smell it lar~~~ when i open the plastic bag then got smelllll

    By Blogger zen, at 31/8/06 3:22 PM  

  • err ok... that's better? the thought of it... eeewwww.... lol

    By Blogger snakebyte, at 31/8/06 6:49 PM  

  • yeah Hide is pronounced as hee-dae, you're so smart, snakebyte!

    yeah lar dunno why zen go smell my Hide... she arr... nothing else better to do... hahaha

    By Blogger Xell, at 31/8/06 7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home