zenzizenzizenzic
Worse thing of being talked about is Not being talked about at all

Read more stuff? Visit my Blog!

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Woo-hoo

Thanks to zen's persuasion, here I am joining her team here... will most likely fill this place with nonsense on the movies (but won't be as often as her since she goes to the cinema 3 times more than I do), books (most likely filled with boring romance books or historical sagas or Japanese manga) and adventures of my 3 Hide plushies... Yes, I'm a very lucky owner of the most adorable plushies... will post more of them here from time to time.

Anyway, there's something that irritates me most... besides buzzing mosquitos and annoying flies that won't fly away no matter how many times I try to draw it to my friends instead of me... is how my mouse here keeps getting dirty no matter how many times I keep cleaning it. And yes, I'm still using a mouse which has a ball... nobody wants to give me a ball-less mouse... and this annoying mouse keeps getting stuck and I have to keep whacking it on the table to make it move... imagine me trying to create a line graph using over 30 observations and my stupid mouse refused to let me budge after highlighting 27 observations and then I have to rehighlight again coz it'll go flying away somewhere.

Well, I guess that's all from me on my first post!

@_@ >> annoyed Xell...

2 Comments:

  • wey wey...since when i go to cinema 3 times more than you? My movies post here comes from DVD as well one lar!!! >.<

    By Blogger zen, at 3/8/06 5:01 PM  

  • eleh eleh... u do go to the cinema's more often than me! huhuhuhuhuhu \ > o < /

    By Blogger Xell, at 3/8/06 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home