zenzizenzizenzic
Worse thing of being talked about is Not being talked about at all

Read more stuff? Visit my Blog!

Friday, September 29, 2006

All Stressed Out

Working in my new company just doesn't seems as easy. For the first week, I know I have a lot to do already. But I was clueless and work haven't "really" started. 2nd week, the work dump to me by my x-college mate now x-colleague. He left, and I am here to chew up all the scripts he's done/not done.

The people here are all very friendly and really willing to help. I have no complains over the working environment. But for now... it just seems too stress for me. First, I am not familiar with their application concept. Second, I have to get some super long script done and more to do. Third, I have some senior that keeps bugging me. And most important of all... I need to do it very quickly!!! That's what makes me soooo stress which I think it's the reason that I am getting gastric now.

But today... I manage to get one script done - the longest script! Hurray for me! >.< But still got so many to go... If I still don't find a way to manage my stress... I really might consider quiting the job. *sighs*

Yes I know I should be getting some help from others...which I did! I've been bothering nearly everyone and I just felt so bad about it coz everyone is busy. I really pity Sylphiel and Xell whom has to listen to alll my complains. Including the incident which I cried. No, I am not weak. It's just a way for me to release whatever stress piled up in me. It was not one of those bug "huh hah" cry. Just some sobbing. But I am all fine now~! *yeah* v^_^v

Good luck to me!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home