zenzizenzizenzic
Worse thing of being talked about is Not being talked about at all

Read more stuff? Visit my Blog!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

New Job New Life

Just an update that I am officially unemployed employed again since Monday. Me now working in Mont Kiara. hehe... So far after 3 days, the company seems fine. I will not go to office earlier than 9 am anymore because nobody will be there to open the door although we're suppose to start work since 9am. haha...

However, by 9am there's only 3 person in office and by 10 I can say office is almost full. :p but of course, they work late as well... all I can say is, so far the working culture here seems quite flexible.

It also seems like quite a few of my school mate be it secondary or college mate is working there as well. I had this classmate from college and we're now in the same company! What a coincidence and he's been in the company for a year and spending most of his time in Bangkok.

I should be expected to travel to Bangkok as well... Just wonder when. :p

Wish me luck for my new job!

4 Comments:

  • hey good luck! all the best!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15/9/06 7:27 PM  

  • Hi! Wish you the best of luck at your new company ok? take care my friend! :p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15/9/06 7:47 PM  

  • Walaaaau... 9am only 3 ppl??
    Anyway, all the best in your new job, hope u haf loads of fun n forge new friendships!

    By Blogger Xell, at 17/9/06 12:56 PM  

  • Oh Bangkok was great. But you're not going. Muahahaha.

    So many pretty girls. Unless you're gay, it wouldn't be much fun for you.

    Nyeeh!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 19/9/06 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home