zenzizenzizenzic
Worse thing of being talked about is Not being talked about at all

Read more stuff? Visit my Blog!

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Vicenzi Biscotti

Well I know I haven't been updating my blog recently, hopefully... with the little bit of time on weekend at home... I will try and update as many post as possible which would mainly... about FOOD! XD



Notice the pack of MiniSnack ... I actually bought it in Isetan when I went to the MPO with Xell and friends. I bought it under the recommendation of Xell. :P It's not very cheap as this thingie is imported from Italy if I am not wrong. I can't really understand the description on the packaging actually...



Well... Anyway, this pack of things consists of 6 mini pastries or if I am Xell, I would call it biscotti. 6 mini biscotti and it cost about RM 7+. The bicotti is very crispy and covered with sugar outside. As you break it, there's creme inside. And trust me this thing is super yummy! It's quite sweet and if you don't have a sweet tooth or doesn't enjoy cream, this is not something for you. I said this coz my mom didn't like it coz she doesn't enjoy cream. haha...

Anyway, if it's not that expensive I would have bought more. er... Actually come to think of it, I can't buy more coz there's only one pack left for me to buy since Xell took 2 packs. There's no more on the shelves!!!

I am sure I wll be heading down to KLCC again soon, I would definately buy more this time!

1 Comments:

  • BISCOTTI!!!!! yum yum
    this flavour taste better than the chocolate flavour one... coz the choc is not sweet enough... hehehehe

    *sings*I love biscotti... I love biscotti...

    Anyway... my dad finished most of the biscotti... uwaaah... I only managed to eat 1 cream biscotii!!! >.<

    And you know wat we did in office? We went to translate the words on the packaging! hahahaha

    By Blogger Xell, at 17/9/06 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home