zenzizenzizenzic
Worse thing of being talked about is Not being talked about at all

Read more stuff? Visit my Blog!

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Hakka Tai Po Mee?

I was having my dinner at the usual place - DU kopitiam... when I suddenly noticed the Wan Tan Mee Stall.



Hmm... what interest me is not the Wan Tan Mee but the line below Wan Tan Mee. What on earth is Hakka Tai Po Mee? The first thought that came into my mind is... some name you pronounce in Cantonese. (客家大波面)
Hhahaha... and I couldn't stop laughing after that. Direct translations to English would be Hakka Big Ball Noodle. WHAHAHAHAAH........ So can anyone tell me, what exactly this noodle should be called?

1 Comments:

  • should it b called hakka beef ball noodle then?? or mayb just hakka meat ball noodle??heheheh
    i remember there was a hawker stall at petaling street which sells hakka mee n they put in brackets as 'italian pasta hakka style'...very creative rite?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/10/06 11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home