zenzizenzizenzic
Worse thing of being talked about is Not being talked about at all

Read more stuff? Visit my Blog!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

OMG! Nearly got stuck in the lift....

This is like kinda freaky! I nearly got stuck in the lift this morning. I was on my way to my office floor, there's me and another girl in the life.

I pressed my 7th floor and the girl is at 5th. The lift went up to third floor and suddenly the lift stop. And the lift sort of like drop and went to 1st floor then to B2. I was contemplating if we should press the alarm. The girl then tried to press 5th floor again and I press 7th.

Luckily I manage to arrive at my floor without getting stuck! According to my colleague, that one particular lift always has problem.

Creepy!!! You know why I think it's creepy??? coz... It's like one of those horror movies where the lift doesn't brings you to your floor and rather..the lift bring u to lower ground floor and lift door will open and you see something else!!! Luckily the lift didn't open!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home