zenzizenzizenzic
Worse thing of being talked about is Not being talked about at all

Read more stuff? Visit my Blog!

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Seremban Trip

Note: The actual event took place on 16th September. Zen was too busy to edit the photos so the post was delayed. :p

After being pestered by my colleagues for almost a year (or more like ever since I met them when I started working...), me and two colleagues (Mei2 and KS) went for a road trip down to Seremban to visit them (SW and JY). Was forced to wake up at 7.30am on a Saturday so that we could make it for dim sum at Seremban... but it was worth it since the last time I've been there was years and years ago when my uncle lived there.

Went to the Ming Kok restaurant for dim sum, which is the biggest Chinese restaurant in Seremban (SW even added that most likely she'll have her wedding banquet there in the future... hehehe I'm still rooting for Hilton for mine...).


Map to Dim Sum Restaurant





After a hearty meal of dim sum (Thanks JY for the treat!), we headed to the Lake Garden, and that's when I started having childhood flashbacks... hehehe... I suddenly remembered that I always go to the A&W at the Lake Garden every time my family dropped by Seremban to visit my uncle when I was kinda young... Anyway, the weather was hot but good to take pictures of Minangkabau roofs... hehehe



We also went to the Museum, or more like to enjoy the air-conditioning in there...





Adding to that, we also went back to SW and JY's secondary school... and I felt like going back to my school... So Zen, I want to go back to our school to visit and take pictures!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home