zenzizenzizenzic
Worse thing of being talked about is Not being talked about at all

Read more stuff? Visit my Blog!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Strawberry joss-sticks...

When I was at Seremban with my colleagues, we went to the new shopping mall at Seremban 2 just to find a place to cool-off from the heat...

Went to Watson with the initial intent of buying a facial wash (I hate it when my face is feeling sticky and we were rushing off for a farewell dinner after Seremban, so I wasn't allowed to go back home) but ended up buying more stuffs along the way... and one of it came in the cutest box I've ever seen!




It's actually giant Pockies!!!! *screams* And it reminds me of joss-sticks too... but it's so damn cute and it taste just the same except bigger in size... Unfortunately, it's only available in Watsons as it's only manufactured for Watsons...




But I haven't check whether the 1Utama Watsons has this or not... my sis bought another box from the Petaling Street Watsons...



2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home