zenzizenzizenzic
Worse thing of being talked about is Not being talked about at all

Read more stuff? Visit my Blog!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

All the best in Japan, Nestum!

My dear ex-classmate (nestum) from APIIT has now safely landed in Tokyo, Japan and is happily resting in a beautiful hotel. He will be there working for a year and will see how things goes for him after that.

Well... I am glad you finally made it to Japan. It's like your dream to spend your life there. XD And with that pay of yours! Rich wor! haha... I hope I can go crash at your place next year when I have enough money for plane tix and some money for the shopping there.

Take good care of yourself and All the best in your career in Japan!!!


p/s: Thanks Endoru for willing to help him out when he needs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home