zenzizenzizenzic
Worse thing of being talked about is Not being talked about at all

Read more stuff? Visit my Blog!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Another bad dream

Since I've been having nasty dreams, I shall continue on to another dream I had last Sunday night which made me looked like a panda zombie at work on Monday...

It was a really silly dream.

I dreamed that I was trying to sleep, but I ended up chanting the all-famous Buddhist chant "Oum mani pae me hum" all night. The reason? I was sleeping in a haunted building and something kept lifting my hair and letting it drop... imagine trying to sleep with your hair being lift up and down...

And so, that was entire dream... just chanting the whole night and in the end I couldn't sleep coz I was too busy chanting away. And when I woke up, I was really pissed coz I was still extremely tired. I spent the whole Sunday walking around with a corset, getting crankier by the minute.

2 Comments:

  • maybe something is indeed lifting your hair and letting it down. maybe your cat?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 22/11/06 8:14 PM  

  • ah no lar, i sleep with my head at the wall one ar... n my cat goes out of the house when i go to sleep. no need to tell her to go out one, she'll automatically walk out of the house when i start turning off the lights.
    but such a stupid dream... ishh....

    By Blogger Xell, at 23/11/06 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home