zenzizenzizenzic
Worse thing of being talked about is Not being talked about at all

Read more stuff? Visit my Blog!

Saturday, November 11, 2006

I hate dreaming about animals... they leave me crying in the end...

Talking about dreams, I also had a horrid dream on the same day Zen had her tsunami nightmare too!

I dreamed that I was crossing the road from my car to my front gate and as I was crossing, my kittens were running left and right across the road like nobody's business. I had a terrified feeling the whole time as I just stood in the middle of the road so that speeding cars wouldn't come smashing into my babies...

Unfortunately, when I thought all was back into the house, there were actually 1 kitten still crouching on the road and it was grey in colour (that was why I didn't notice it as it was almost the same colour as the road). Anyway... yes the horror of all horrors happened, a car came speeding down the road and I wasn't sure whether it hit my kitten as I ran to the road screaming my head off and the driver stopped (by the way, the driver was a lady). At first, I thought my kitten was fine but when I lifted it from the road, its paw came off!!! I just kept crying there, screaming "Look at my kitten's paw!! You ripped it off!!" (yeah yeah it was a sick dream...) And I just walking around in circles on the road crying and my dad was talking to the driver...
and then my alarm rang.... thank god...

Why mentioned bout this dream? Coz I really hate people who speed when they're driving in residential areas... HELLOOO?? Don't these people know that children or animals could just run out to the road without warning? And don't perceive animals as merely objects that you could just hit and run without feeling guilty that you have just stained your hands with the blood of innocent souls who would leave many tears behind with their depature from this world by your senseless act.

I would never forgive those who murdered my kittens, cats and dog.... retribution will avenged them...


2 Comments:

  • Well...Xell, I dunno about your kittens. But the cats at my area are all super fat and very Lansi. The cars comes, and the cat still wont move away from the middle of the road. The cats at my area CHALLENGE you! They give you one kind of irritating looks saying "Come get/hit/kill me if you dare". There are many times I swear I want to kill the bloody fat cat that keeps shitting at my house!

    And the stupid cat that wont budge from the middle of the road even my dad's car is so near him!!!!

    By Blogger zen, at 13/11/06 9:34 AM  

  • ahh the divine being will punish these ppl for their evil-doing...

    zen, i bet those cats are persian... they're memang like tat one... but at least ur road is super wide n u can swerve one side to avoid the cat... n i usually shoot the cats who shit in my garden wif a water gun...

    By Blogger Xell, at 13/11/06 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home