zenzizenzizenzic
Worse thing of being talked about is Not being talked about at all

Read more stuff? Visit my Blog!

Friday, December 29, 2006

2007 New Year Resolution...

I'm bored in office... I've finish my work, it's a Friday, it's last working day for year 2006... I am bored... so I'll write my new year resolution for year 2007. Hmm... I wonder how many people actually made new year resolution, stick to it and make it happen for the new year. haha... Anyway... Here's mine...

1. Get back my original weight!!! I used to be 45kg, not anymore!
2. Hope to get a higher pay cheque.
3. Go for a trip - either UK or Japan
4. Clear up my credit card debts!!!
5. Buy a laptop.
6. Buy a car.
7. Finish reading all my "existing" books and buy more!!! hahahahaha......
8. hmm....
9. hmm.....

I can't think of anything else but no, getting married is not part of my plan next year. In case anyone of you wonder. hahahahaha..... I will add more to the list if I can think of anything else...

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • hahaha i didnt even stick to any of my resolution this year... I didn't lose weight, I didn't get to go to Japan and I still judge ppl before I give them a chance...

    hahaha how u know getting married is not part of your next year's plan?? huhuhuhuhuhu

    By Blogger Xell, at 30/12/06 12:13 AM  

  • hahaha... no no... i wont be getting married this year la... I don't want to marry so early. I am still young!!!!

    By Blogger zen, at 3/1/07 9:15 AM  

  • huhuhuhu u're turning 25 this year arr... u'll b 1/4 century years old... huhuhuhuhuhu where got young already?
    n i want to attend a chinese wedding dinner! so go get married! huhuhuhuhuhu

    By Blogger Xell, at 5/1/07 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home