zenzizenzizenzic
Worse thing of being talked about is Not being talked about at all

Read more stuff? Visit my Blog!

Thursday, December 07, 2006

HAPPY (Belated) BIRTHDAY NEIL CODLING!

I can't believe I didn't get to wish the love of my life Happy Birthday on time...
But anyway,

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST NEIL CODLING!

All the best in everything you do and hope I'll be able to meet you... hehehehe

Anyway, his birthday was on the 5th... I was stuck in a conference that day... >.<

3 Comments:

  • I got a shock when I load the page and i saw big big words written "HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST NEIL CODLING!" waaaah...

    scare me!!! scare me!!!

    By Blogger zen, at 7/12/06 3:05 PM  

  • hahahahhaa
    actually i wanted to add in a huge pic of him too... huhuhuhuhuhu

    By Blogger Xell, at 7/12/06 5:27 PM  

  • luckily u didn't! maybe i'll die of heart attack
    hahahahahahaha

    By Blogger zen, at 7/12/06 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home