zenzizenzizenzic
Worse thing of being talked about is Not being talked about at all

Read more stuff? Visit my Blog!

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Thanks Ya for the Mokona!!!

Chistmas is near!!! And I got an early Christmas present from my dear friend ah Ya. Look at this cute "big" thing. Awwww.... Doesn't it looks adorable??? If you watched Tsubasa Chronicles you probably recognise it as Mokona.



I really need to thank you for this BIG BIG BIG plushie!! It's so cuteeeeeeeee and so hugable. ah... I am missing it already!!! >.<>



I first spotted this plushie in an Anime shop in Cineleisure. It's imported from Japan!!! Original plushie from Sega! There's actually a white version which I intend to buy it for myself but unfortunately... it's sold out. :( Even the black one was the last 2 left. When I first went there, there were plenty of Mokona!!!

Ahh...me happy me happy... Anyway...so Ya... what You want for your Christmas/bday? And Xell too... I should buy a combined present since you guys are getting "older" not very far from now... hehehehe....

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

  • hahahaha! now no more already!! I think this one is also bigger than the one i bought previously......(according to the sales person whom i was arguing over the price....)
    xmasu presentoo.....hmmm......i'm runnin out of my body shop cologne...hahahaha. well, J is getting me Issei Miyake cologne, so go n check wif her. xmas present.....hmmmm...i think i want the cute dog / cat calendar - where the dates is a cube...hope you get what I mean...hehehe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/12/06 2:00 PM  

  • yeah even ah ya loves her mokona n mokono... everynite giggling to herself like an idiot when she looks at them...

    i want my Hide plushie!!!
    *chants*HIDE HIDE HIDE
    n also Shigure plushie! hohohohohoho

    By Blogger Xell, at 11/12/06 2:33 PM  

  • eh no one asked what i want? lol
    thick skin here :p

    By Blogger snakebyte, at 12/12/06 7:57 PM  

  • yah wor... very thick skin wor! ahhaha... ay... what happen to those candles ah? Have you found out the price or you haven't go yet?

    By Blogger zen, at 13/12/06 9:20 AM  

  • yeah lar... u so thick skin, so dun want to ask u wat u want
    hahahhaa

    By Blogger Xell, at 13/12/06 10:04 AM  

  • eh i don't giggle to my mokonas lah. I'm gigglin to my panda lah

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 18/12/06 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home