zenzizenzizenzic
Worse thing of being talked about is Not being talked about at all

Read more stuff? Visit my Blog!

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Movie: Night at the Museum



I finally got to watch this movie. Seriously, I think everyone should go watch it coz it's really funny and very entertaining. Although I don't think there's much storyline or and moral in the movie, but it's sure a fun watch!

Basically it's about this museum where everything comes alive at night. The T-Rex is alive, all the wax figure anything comes alive. It's really cute! I love those tiny little Roman soldiers and those from the cowboys time. The funniest thing was the Easter Island statue.

Go watch it! It's fun! Just don't put too much expectation on the storyline. :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home