zenzizenzizenzic
Worse thing of being talked about is Not being talked about at all

Read more stuff? Visit my Blog!

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Paddington Pancakes @ 1 Utama

I first saw Paddington Pancakes at The Curve. Never been in there before. Then I saw another branch at Plaza Damas and I had my first pancake lunch with my bf and it's excellent. Then, somewhere last year, the open a branch in 1U. They've open quite some time, but I never got a chance to eat there.



Last week, before the movie, I went there with my bf. The branch here looks really nice. Since there's an outdoor seatings area and you can have seats that can enjoy the "forest" view.



Paddington pancakes kitchen are open. Basically you can see how they operate from wherever you sit. The food here are very costly so I don't come here often. hahaha... But it's also well worth the price. There's plenty of pancakes for you choose from in their menu. From dessert pancakes to savoury pancakes to burgers made out of pancakes...

Their pancakes looks really declicous from all the pictures. One good thing about Paddington is, what you see is what you get. Which means, what you see in the menu, you get exactly the same thing on your table. I know many places where food looks good in the menu but it turns out otherwise when it's served.




Since I already had a heavy lunch at Fish n Co before this, I only order one drink. Mango Orange Fizz. Damn expensive man! The drink cost RM7.50!!! Anyway, my bf was damn hungry. haha... So he ordered Mexican Double Cheese Burger. Look at the picture! Yah... the burger bread is made out of pancakes la. Pancakes here taste really good!!!



I thought their main attraction is pancakes. I never thought they cook their beef so well and serve really good beef! You can just cut through the beef so easily with just a normal dinner knife and not those steak knife. It taste really really good!!! BUT... it's not cheap la, RM 25.50++.

But for what we eat, I think it's well worth the price. If I am richer, I might go there more often lor. Unfortunately not hehe...

Labels:

8 Comments:

  • wah next time i can make pancakes for u marrr
    no need to eat so expensive
    i can cook for u freee

    By Blogger Xell, at 16/1/07 6:24 PM  

  • ur pancake nice or not? there's a pancake day in uk. i have been to paddington's a few times before i came to uk. yes it's good! they call it crepes in france i think, which is very good as well. ate some when i was in paris. there's also dutch (i think) pancake which is basically like our 'kaya ball'. haha!

    By Blogger snakebyte, at 17/1/07 12:33 AM  

  • hey..the pancakes damn nice ler!!! I've been there twice. Twice also damn satisfying la!!! But expensive lor. You know there's this very famous crepe shop in Hampstead? A very small booth only. I heard the booth been there for 10 years, never shifted never expand. The booth can only fit 2 person. hahah... I went there once to try out the crepe. yummy! and a lot of ppl lor... Go try when you go London la! Should be still around. haha...

    By Blogger zen, at 17/1/07 9:47 AM  

  • i think snakebyte was asking whether my pancakes are nice or not
    OF COURSE, THEY'RE NICE!
    trust me, i don't put fish in my pancakes...
    n i just cooked okonomiyaki today, ah ya say she prefers my okonomiyaki than those restaurants' one!

    By Blogger Xell, at 20/1/07 9:44 PM  

  • I think I would prefer the original Okonomiyakis in Osaka and also those in Hiroshima. *hehe*

    By Blogger Endoru, at 20/1/07 10:48 PM  

  • no, endoru, u're supposed to say "I prefer Xell's okonomiyaki no matter what!"
    hahahahaha

    By Blogger Xell, at 22/1/07 3:13 PM  

  • Well, I am not that kind, you know right. *hehe* Plus, I haven't tasted it before. Let me have some first before I can judge properly.

    By Blogger Endoru, at 22/1/07 3:55 PM  

  • when u come back, i'll cook for you! don't worry, it's edible, even Zen tried it before and she'd better say it's as good as those served at restaurants...

    but snakebyte wont b able to have any... i throw in loads of sausages and prawns... awwww...

    By Blogger Xell, at 25/1/07 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home