zenzizenzizenzic
Worse thing of being talked about is Not being talked about at all

Read more stuff? Visit my Blog!

Monday, March 26, 2007

Champions League Trophy @ The Curve



Ta-da! To all football fans out there! The champions league trophy was at The Curve last Saturday and Sunday! Have you miss getting up close and personal with the trophy? I didn't get to touch or take picture with the trophy. I was lucky enough to get a clear shot of the trophy coz there's people taking photos with the trophy constantly...

Wonder why I never get up close and personal with the trophy? Look at the pic below...




There's a blardy long queue to get to the trophy!!! Argh... and you know what? That's not all... To be able to BE in the queue...read... BE in the LONG queue, you need to be in another queue to win the pass to be in the long queue! Bah...I wouldn't want to waste my time queuing. I got my nice shot of the trophy :D

The event was organized by Heneiken. I think the trophy is going round the world? Not sure... And there's lots of signs saying that this event is open to all NON-Muslims and 18 years above. But trust me... there were plenty of Muslims there. Anyway... that's not the point...

Along on display are other stuff with player's signature on. I only posted up pictures on some of the stuff, not all. The super old Trophy was on display too and some other player's boots etc...



Clockwise from Top Left: Signed Park Ji Sung's Replica jersey, Signed Zidane France T,
Someone's boot (hahaha) and signed Barca jersey



Top: Signed Fillippo Inzaghi (AC Milan) Boots
Bottom: Signed Kaka (AC Milan) Boots


There were giving away a lot of free books about the Champions League too! There were events going on like answering some football questions and win yourself some free gifts etc... The queue to touch the trophy was long but the place was not as crowded as I thought it would be. Maybe it was a 2 days event thing, and I was there at the end of the second day. The trophy will be taken away by 10pm. :)



This super long foosball table does caught my attention. It's kinda cute isn't it? haha... But I never knew how to play foosball... I didn't know there were rules until my bf told me. Hahaha... Well... I suppose the event can be call a success considering the crowd they manage to attract? But seriously, there really wasn't much to see apart from the Champion's League trophy la... haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home