zenzizenzizenzic
Worse thing of being talked about is Not being talked about at all

Read more stuff? Visit my Blog!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Woah...So lazy...

Hmm... Really lack of updates lately. I am so lazy...and so is Xell... hohoho... If she's not lazy, she would've updated the blog too! wuahaha... 2 lazy bloggers...

Nothing much happen really. Other than ... Happy Birthday SnakeByte! Welcome back from your Egypt trip. Thank god you didn't fell down from the camel. And you... why didn't you spank the camels? Since we don't quite like camels for some reasons... You promised you will spank them for us if we don't like the camels!!! Did you burst the camels humps? whahahah...

Anyway... I am really looking forward to the 2 weeks vacation. Time flies huh. In 2 weeks time we're going to UK. And yes~~~ A break from work! Not like I am very busy at work anyway.. *paiseh* hahah.... And yes... Mr. Snake... we're finally seeing you after so long. And yes... we'll see more of each other when you're back to Malaysia. Be very afraid when we arrive in Belfast. hahaha...

And Endoru will be coming back to Malaysia as well. Looks like mid-May to mid-June will be slightly busy when I'm back. Yes... Endoru... we'll go eat ok? And yes Mr.Snake... we'll go sing K. Make sure we practice the songs we want to sing in the car on the way to Giant Causeway. Make sure Xell don't drive coz I don't want to end up in the Irish sea... I want to come back alive... wait... Unless I'm stuck in a maze. ahahahah...

Ok... enough nonscense/crap for now. tata~~~ Will update more when I'm in the mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home