zenzizenzizenzic
Worse thing of being talked about is Not being talked about at all

Read more stuff? Visit my Blog!

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Happy Birthday Zen!

Yes, I know I'm one hour late but what to do... ah ya was hogging her laptop the entire day yesterday.... but anyway...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZEN!
YOU'RE A QUARTER CENTURY YEARS OLD!!!
*throws confetti*

And you're finally older than me! huhuhuhuhuhuhu

We celebrated Zen's birthday on 30th at the Curve's Redbox and she was snifling all the way... hahaha she must have been really touched by our presence that she can't stop her nose from running... hahahhaa

1 Comments:

  • yahloh old d..and damn sick. I watched Spiderman yesterday. It was good. :) but I was having slight fever in the evening. Anyway... Slept like a dead. I think I am ok now. :D

    By Blogger zen, at 2/5/07 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home