zenzizenzizenzic
Worse thing of being talked about is Not being talked about at all

Read more stuff? Visit my Blog!

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Sick on my Birthday and flying off tomorrow!

I hate this... I'm that close to flying off to UK for my vacation...and then..the day before my birthday I fall sick. :( And I got slight fever on my birthday!

Thanks Xell and friends for celebrating my birthday at Neway. My nose was leaking like a damn useless water tap. Argh... I can't sing... I can't drink. baaah... geram.

Anyway... I had fun. :D I'll be flying off tomorrow. Probably no update on the blog at all till we're back. Unless we get internet connection in the UK. Will only be back on the 19th. And goddamit... I'm still sick. Coughing like crazy. Got stronger antibiotics from the doc which makes me feels so drowsy. My head is spinning... I can't work...

I hope I don't get send back to Malaysia by the custom!!! T_T Must recover... must cough less...

Wish us a safe journey tomorrow! Flight is 12 noon. :) Snakebyte... see you in a week's time!

2 Comments:

  • u can take the joy of spreading the virus to the whole plane of people. :P

    By Blogger KY, at 22/5/07 11:21 AM  

  • yeah my colleague is coughing now already
    n my sis fell sick too having been around zen too often
    thank goodness i sat at the other wing of the plane...

    By Blogger Xell, at 22/5/07 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home