zenzizenzizenzic
Worse thing of being talked about is Not being talked about at all

Read more stuff? Visit my Blog!

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

It's been long....

....since I updated anything on the blog ever since Xell and I came back from UK. Oh god... I really miss UK...especially Belfast. Thanks to Snakebyte for providing us a place to stay and taking us around the country side...It was a really really good trip. :)

And of course at London... thanks to Sweet for cooking us a meal and giving us treat on lunch. Welcome back to Malaysia, Sweet. (but I know you don't read this blog. hahahaha)

And... welcome back Snake to Malaysia, after coming back to Malaysia to China now back again. And you're flying back to Belfast next week.

And welcome back Endoru! You haven't been back to Malaysia for 2 years? Hope you enjoy your 10 days stay! I hope we have time to meet up... :)

Wonder why I haven't been updating the blog? (I wonder why Xell haven't been updating) I've been busy at work. So I gets really tired when I get home. You know..first few days I actually had jet lag. 2 weeks of vacation ... and now I have plenty of work! I am behind schedule and I there's no way I can catch up... so I'll still be behind schedule. hahahaha....

I'm trying not to post much here coz I am setting up a new blog. Will announce it soon once I have done all the customization to the new blog. With new Url too... once that is done, I will not be blogging here anymore... So guys... wait patiently la...

Give me some time to blog about the UK trip ya... I know Snake also lazy to blog..expecting us to blog for him....tsk tsk tsk....

Gotta work... tata...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home