zenzizenzizenzic
Worse thing of being talked about is Not being talked about at all

Read more stuff? Visit my Blog!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

He's Gone!

The most annoying person in my company is gone! Together with 4 other people this month. Yup, 5 person left my company. One of them is mrc which I have all my reasons to celebrate about. :D

I am so glad he's gone. Well... he's suppose to be gone earlier however, his "superiors" wants him to finish up a documentation before he leave. Which I think he deserves because during his time in the company, I dare say he's contributed absolutely nothing except for being a complete asshole! Well, he's gone. And there are some who went for a farewell lunch with him. But definately not for me and Sylphiel. NO WAY!!! It will just ruin my appetite eating with him.

Previous month, there was a colleague who's been here almost since the company started left. Yup... he left. Boss was upset. As for me, I am actually very annoyed. He left a pile of shit for us and he just left!!! Now... the rest of us is going to have a piece of his shit. ARGH! It's just so irresponsible. There's a HUGE project which he's handling and he just left! I am very annoyed with him because he's the one who told us to hold it... work hard till the project is over. HIM..and him? what he did? He left! He make a mess out of the agreement, making promises to clients without thinking if we can deliver the stuff or not... and after that he just left! F**king irresponsible.

Well... Enough of ranting. Hopefully I will be the next person to leave...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home