zenzizenzizenzic
Worse thing of being talked about is Not being talked about at all

Read more stuff? Visit my Blog!

Friday, November 03, 2006

Bak Kut Teh @ Seapark

My boyfriend and I have been eyeing on this BKT for quite some time. It's always full / packed whenever we pass by. So one day, both of us decided to give it a try. It's actually located at Seapark, not that far away from Giant. In the morning, it's Restoran Fatt Kee, at night, its the BKT outside the shop. Since the restoran is at the corner, there's an empty section which is occupied by one of those famous Indo Mee Shop around the area.(One day I shall go try too! It's packed always as well).



All the tables and chairs are arranged by the road side as well as all the corridors. Once you reach this area, there's no way you can miss this stall.



Since there's only 2 of us, we ordered the standard mix all for 2 person. My my...when the pot came, hmm...it's actually kinda big pot and smells really good too! There's the standard pork ribs (排骨), pork stomach (猪肚), pork tripe (猪肠), mushrooms, vegies etc etc. Looks good huh!




And of course, eating BKT you can't miss out the yau char kuey (油炸鬼) as well as the oily rice (油饭). I was hoping to have yam rice though. However they don't serve yam rice, alternatively they have oily rice with fried shallots (葱油饭). We ordered vegetables as well.

It was really a satisfying meal as I am quite happy with the taste of the BKT soup which is very important! The yau cha kuey is pretty fresh too not like one of those yucky yau cha kuey at the steamboat I had previously. The price was pretty resonable as well. With drinks, the meal cost about RM 20+. I will definately be going there again! :D

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Cheryl, I want to go as well... can't remember when was the last time i had bak kut teh....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20/11/06 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home