zenzizenzizenzic
Worse thing of being talked about is Not being talked about at all

Read more stuff? Visit my Blog!

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

hey all... Since I won't be around till next Wednesday, I've been busy updating the blog. hahah... going to Kluang. The place full of mosquitos and durian trees and rambutan trees and the toilet is outside the house. hahah... The quiet house is gonne be packed with relatives and it's gonna be a noisy CNY again... as usual. XD

Will be departing like 8.30am. It's like 2.14 am now? Need to sleep need to sleep... Posted many post, have fun reading them. :) Still in process of packing and blogging. hahaha.... ok ok... off now.

Actually I am just here to wish everyone....


Happy Chinese New Year!!!
Hope everyone have a prosperous CNY and get lots of Ang pau!!!

For those who are not in Malaysia,
I hope you guys enjoy your CNY as much as I enjoy mine. :D

2 Comments:

  • Gong Xi Fa Chai!
    Haha, zen is stuck in kluang and i'm still here in PJ... hehehe not going anywhere this year coz i got to head back to office on wed!!! >.<

    By Blogger Xell, at 18/2/07 12:12 PM  

  • Happy New Year! I want yee sang! I've been searching through all the Malaysian restaurants here but all oso dun haf. In the end, my parents are sending over a box by PosLaju.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 23/2/07 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home